Monday 25 January 2016

STUDYING ABROAD

Picture I
Applying to college can be a stressful experience, but with some guidelines and help from others, you can have a pleasant experience even if you are planning to study abroad. The purpose of this abstract is to present my opinion on how to decide for the right study abroad. Unfortunately, I do not have any personal experience, but I am really interested in studying abroad. That is why I have already read a lot of information about what to expect when moving to a foreign country. The best advice I can give you is to be curious, and seek opinions and information relevant to you. You can find almost everything on-line. Here are the links to the websites I used while thinking about my future life abroad:




I wrote a lot more for my classmates, but it is in Slovene. If you have any questions after browsing through the above mentioned pages, let us know!

Picture I source: http://rlv.zcache.com/education_is_the_foundation_poster-r5bdbd84dd2b048239b413e0c09fddd8d_w2j_8byvr_324.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.